Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Season

Okay, okay I know I'm the absolute worst blogger EVER! I'm terrible at making regualr posts and I don't know why I find it so difficult conciderig I LOVE to write. ::sigh::

I admire my freind Emily who just had a baby boy and still manages to blog almost daily. Please share your secret with me Emily ;)

So the last time we met was back in Winter, back before I found out I was pregnant with our second blessing!!!!! :) Yes indeed, we are expecting our second little princess on August 12th. Little miss Addison Faith is greatly loved already!!! I can't wait to meet her. I can't wait to see how she's different from Ava Grace and how she's just alike. Jon can't wait to see what she will look like. Ava Grace is such a beauty, Addison will be too I'm sure. I have not yet gotten out all of Ava's little baby clothes, mainly because I'm lazy haha, but I'm looking forward to going back through them. One of my favorite things about having a baby girl is dressing her up and I can't wait to have two to dress up!



I'm looking forward to this new season of our life, in my life. I'm well aware it will be full of ups and downs and many challanges, but it will be full of a lot of joy as well! Children are a blessing from the Lord and I was never even supposed to have one child! It will be hard to go back to work as a manager at 8 weeks, but as long as God is my strength I will be okay. Thankfully I have a very awesome job and I can work evenings and be home with the kids during the day and I still get off early enough that I can spend ample time with Jon every night.


I know that God is preparing my heart for this new season and all it involves. It makes me laugh when almost two weeks ago God leads me to something that I feel is for this season coming and then I find out about all the changes happening and I'm in awe of how God goes before us and moves. He knows me well and my heart needed to be softened. It also helps give me peace that God is indeed in it.

No comments: